How It Works
- We meet with public elementary and middle schools around the city and form partnerships.
- Teachers or parents from our partner schools will fill out a form requesting tutoring for a student.
- The form provides us with contact information for students and parents in need of assistance. It also gives us information about what topics the student needs help with.
- Our coordinators assign a tutor-student team and connect the tutor and parents through email or text.
- Parent will schedule meetings on the tutor's Calendly page! (Calendly is the scheduling service we use. For more information, see FAQ in "About Us" tab.) If Calendly does not work, tutors are happy to schedule over email or text.
Attention schools! If you are a parent coordinator, teacher, or similar who wants to find tutoring for your students, please email us (email@example.com) to talk about forming a partnership with us.